Monday, October 15, 2012

A Morales and Bryan Halloween!

As I am still in the middle of my Doctoral Comprehensive Exams (5 of 10 completed so far!), I have prepared another Halloween-flavored recording of mine from this past year.  This recording was made with a small chamber choral ensemble while I was at Yale's Norfolk Chamber Music Festival.  It is one of my favorite recordings, especially because of how great us tenors sound.  We call ourselves (the top three tenors) the Three Monteverdi Tenors - mainly because we spontaneously broke into the tenor trio from Monteverdi's Vespers one day.  I hope you enjoy the recording and I hope your soul is scared into repentance.

Happy Halloween!




Don't forget to watch my Bach and Bryan Halloween post from last week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

OLYMPIC CEREMONY DATABASE: Every Summer and Winter Olympic Opening Ceremony

The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games may be the largest art form in the modern world and certainly one of the rarest.  I provided all ...